View Single Post
Old 02.05.2018, 06:54 PM   #107
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I don’t know man. I really don’t know about some of the things you’re taking about because I don’t pay attention to Justin Timberlake, but I’ll Tell you what, middle America loves him. He’s reached that level of celebrity where his whiteness and familiarity make him seem wholesome, and been around long enough to no longer be offensive to *anyone,* which is something no artist should aim to be.

Moms love him.

I think he’s a wanker and a taint, but he’s not, like, Drake-level offensive to me. I do think he’s taking it on the chin pretty hard from the media, but I don’t think he cares. He should stick to acting though. Best thing he’s ever done imo has been Napster guy in The Social Network.
His new album really is the epitome of mom music.. Pharrell can be a great producer when he's willing to take risks, but when he's stuck in his comfort zone, his beats just sound like they are essentially meant to be played in pink smart cars.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|