View Single Post
Old 09.28.2011, 06:49 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

Hi, for the past few months I have been working on my art. The Montrose Art Society is a houston based, self-funded art collective and they had a call for new artists a few months back. I sent in my C.V. and artist statement and info, and was interviewed and chosen to join. Kick ass.

This Friday, september 30th, we are having our first group show, showcasing just the newest members, and I have 12 pieces on display. If any of you Houston peeps wanna come by and check out the art for a while, feel free.

Caroline Collective is a bad-ass organization that is devoted to providing art exhibition space, as well as conference rooms and offices to non-profit arts and culture and humanitarian organizations.

Wish me luck! we will be having shows every two months!!!! Gotta make more and more art!!!!!!

wow! great!!!!!!!!

congrats rob!!

(and congrats to me, i have a couple of your paintings)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|