View Single Post
Old 04.23.2008, 12:27 AM   #1091
forkimified
bad moon rising

forkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's asses
Just finished the Phillip K Dick short story collection Eye of the Sibyl.

I'm currently in the middle of several other things such as Michael Moorcock's Elric - Stealer of Souls (I think there are going to be an infinite number of re-releases to reflect the infinite nature of the multiverse...). It's the Conan for pessimists. Or Discworld's evil and somehow older twin.

I started Alan Dean Foster's Quozl a long time ago. It's about an advanced culture of giant space rabbits that come to earth. It's pretty good so far. But I'm pretty sure the cover is extremely inaccurate, and it's a lot less 'ha ha' than it might suggest.

Also need to finish League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol. 1.
I hope Alan Moore comics stop being made into shitty movies.
I hope the Watchmen movie turns out at least OK, since it's based on the perfect comic.
So much to live up to.

Next might be Manson: In His Own Words
forkimified is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|