View Single Post
Old 11.27.2010, 04:05 PM   #4
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by glice
When I watch her, I dream of having the privledge she does, I want access to her female narcissism. I want all the bois 2 be lusting after mi (ass) pussy. but as i lather up my asshole and furiously finger it, i can never shake away the disgust at my own hairy manly body. This brings me great woe, which I try to remedy with secretive listening sessions to Avril CD's. When the chorus in "Complicated" comes in and you can just FEEL IT you know FEEL IT, out comes the finger again and the cycle continues. Only this time it becomes more desperate and ravages further up my anus, until some sort of injury occurs and I eventually bleed to death. When I get to heaven and stand at the gate I beg St. Peter to send me back to earth as a female, he says he can work something out if I do him a, well, "favour", but I keep quiet about it. After I've finished and get back off my knees I ask him again, but he just looks disgusted at himself and ticks me off on his list for Hell. When I get down there Satan tells me that there's a private room for me waiting, which has an ipod preloaded with only Avril and Panic! at the Disco songs that I can do what I like with. Then I wake up alone in my bed, one of the headfones still in my ear, the other wedged between my back and the bed. The room smells of sweat and regret, and I flail my hands about for some pillows to wipe away the mixtures of tears and semen that covers my face.

wow man. keep it to yourself. geez.
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|