View Single Post
Old 09.06.2012, 03:22 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I take it you don't think we should control our borders?

This Forbes article is interesting, it shows the Fed budget under Obama grew less than any other president recently, and the year of its largest growth was actually the budget inherited from the Bush admin.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-barack-obama/

The borders are secure enough. Statistically the US border is quite literally one of the safest places in the country! Further, there is a large enough police and military presence there as it is, please explain to me just exactly how the borders are NOT already controlled? Further, please explain to me what legalizing millions of undocumented folks has to do with security?

By the way, I see yet again that Pimpin Bill Clinton can swoon all the ladies at the Gynocratic..er Democratic National Convention

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|