View Single Post
Old 10.12.2008, 09:51 AM   #1
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
SYRfox's thread did such a great job and was a lot of fun, now it is time to really go indepth into the 90s, which is debatably the most dense era of music, and inflames the most geekly tense debates in hipster album comparison history

and because of the vast amount out there and with plenty of time to have reflected on it, i shall ask you to PM me your Top 25 albums, i was thinking of doing 20 however with the large amount of great albums (and 5 SY full lenghts) it's just prudent

-> only albums released from January 1st, 1990 to December 31st 1999 included! No reissues, deluxe editions or whatever. No singles either, only albums...

-> Points will be: 25 for #1, 24 for #2, 23 for #3, etc.

-> if you wish to do less then 25, it's fine, but i totally recommend doing as much many as you can

i shall start tabulating next sunday morning, and hopefully will have the post up that afternoon

START YOUR SPINNING!!!
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|