View Single Post
Old 06.12.2015, 11:37 PM   #992
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Maybe not

Nah man, I've had that shit for a while. I said it wasn't Lost Masters because I thought people might only hear "purple," but it's a totally different kind of purple, even though I can't remember anything else about the big fat 3-disc packaging.

It kinda looked like purple smoke over a black backdrop, and I'm pretty sure the cover was animated. I thought it must be a reissue or something, maybe a 3-for-the-price-of-one collection of a few albums that, when put together, were given a different, box set title. Like Flaming Lips' "Finally the Punk Rockers Are Taking Acid" and "The Day They Shot a Hole in the Jesus Egg" and "Heady Nuggs"... But now I'm really curious because I swear it was dated 2015, and I'd never seen it before.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|