View Single Post
Old 05.07.2015, 02:03 PM   #38599
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
OBLEAS. the mexican ones are filled with cajeta which is from goat milk, but they go south as far as venezuela/colombia.

makes sense, i was in a particularly venezuelan patch of the neighborhood.

did i mention this dude who lived in miami now lives here and keeps inviting me for starbucks? a) i told him literally "my dad is here all weekend so i'll be hanging with my dad" and he says "well i'm sure we can get lunch in between!" and b)he tried to use his ford taurus as some sort of point to try and seduce me? -sorry for the uptalk but there's no real way to word it via typing that conveys my amazement- the guy literally says "i have a nice ford taurus i can pick you up in"