View Single Post
Old 07.15.2014, 09:32 PM   #254
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

is there ever a single day where steve nash, dirk, and mark cuban dont regret that photo shoot. I saw nash on yo mtv raps in 1997 yo, he may be canadian but he was a bball player in the 90, motherfucker was hip enough to know how lame that was, even if dirk was too german and cuban too much of a social outcast, steve knew better, steve knew!
Quote:
Another reason you couldn't "justify" matching the Mavs offer sheet without Bosh......Parsons would be making more the James Harden. Even though Harden SUCKS at defense, he is a Top Ten All NBA Team member. Parsons production will go up as a member of the Mavericks because more plays will be drawn up for him, but I highly doubt he reaches Top Ten status.
top 10 player not being top paid, now the beard understands lebron.

,thank you, I LOVED this, bosh is probably the most down to earth 2x champion HOFer not named Pau Gasol. If you combine pau's twitter with bosh's off season life you have portrait of what happens when ordinary, thoughtful humans are gifted with an otherworldy talent worth enough to become rich and successful with out necessarily even wanting too

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|