View Single Post
Old 10.17.2013, 08:58 AM   #1
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Lost my "job" because of a cunt
The bosses wife, who never forgave me for asking her how long she worked at the firm when I was supposed to innately know she had co founded it got rid of me. Fair enough there was not enough work for the two of us doing slave labour as part of a tory gov course but she was still a stuck up cunt.

Got insulted by this cunt 3 times. 3 passive aggressive remarks including sarcastic remarks that were meant for me to hear as I was leaving the building after being dismissed by a nice and polite woman.

Then went back to the training centre that got me the job where I was insulted by a cunt behind a desk for asking a simple question. Now I have to go work for this cunt until she finds me a new placement which just like the last one will have no actual job at the end of it.

I worked hard did everything I was told was polite and got insulted 4 times by CUNTS even though I was being as polite and courteous as I possibly could.

So im socially awkward and nervous and things were not properly explained to me. Does not mean I deserve to be insulted.

Fucking capitalism
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|