Thread: My guitar
View Single Post
Old 11.10.2006, 03:10 PM   #1
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
How can I make it better?

My guitar is a cheap piece of shit vibra I picked up for $40. I know nothing about guitars, and I'd like to be able to tell if it's worth playing with.

I imagine someone here might know this sort of thing.

Like what is nice in a neck? What sort of things cause the tuning pegs to slip? Just shitty tuning pegs, or could it be the bridge? How could I tell? What sort of pickups would sound nice with what sort of strings?

I think, though I don't know, that the body is generally alright. So I think if I put the right combination of upgrades into it it could sound pretty sweet. It has 3 pickups right now, is there anything I should know about where to put what pickups in relation to the guitar?

I feel pretty cheesy posting this maybe, but it would be cool if anyone can even refer some websites. I know I should probably post this on a guitar forum but I don't think they'd really understand. I don't need it to sound fucking expensive, I need it to sound like it's fighting hard to stay out of the scrapper.
zedius is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|