View Single Post
Old 10.29.2012, 06:59 PM   #2006
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I agree, but the problem becomes Mancini's because he so regularly says one thing then does another. What authority can he have with players when he's publicly sacking them one day then taking them back the next? He criticises Micah Richards whose probably thinking, then fire me, just like you did Tevez and Balotelli.

Or taking them back 4 months later. That's exactly my problem with Mancini. He just needs to show them who's boss. I don't get to see Man City very often at all, but coincidence had it I was watching the game vs Ajax and what was the most telling for me was when Man City were behind and Balotelli and Kolarov were arguing over who got to take a free kick. Kolarov won and after that it seemed as if Mario didn't feel like doing anything at all anymore. As if his team weren't on the fringe of elimination in the most important competition just two months into the season. With an attitude like that they're not going to get anywhere this season. And it's Mancini who is to blame for that. Fergie (or any decent manager) would never allow something like that...
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|