View Single Post
Old 05.22.2017, 06:29 PM   #53
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
^^

Same. I still haven't seen a minute of American Gods either. This has been the case for a lot of Twin Peaks fans I know.

"Oh my god, Twin Peaks is back!"
Did you watch it?
"Oh, I don't have Showtime because I'm a normal person."

Why the fuck go to a premium channel with something like this? Jesus. You really think all the people who don't have cable (or, like, TVs?) like me are going to give in and start spending the (not sure how many) dollars a month for Showtime? And STARZ? Fuck. I'm not doing that shit.

I want to watch it but I'm not doing that shit.

A friend of mine from work was really pumped about it and does happen to have Showtime. He said it was really fucking weird, even for Twin Peaks. Virtually impossible to know what's happening. Several plot lines going on at once. So, that's all I know.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|