View Single Post
Old 05.12.2016, 12:07 AM   #89
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Yeah that's fair. Sure I was harsh but fuck it. This is a Sonic Youth fan forum right? If you hate AMSP that's fine, but some of things I'm reading here....holy fuck....Thom needs to quit the band? This is boring as fuck grandpa music? I could go on and on but there sure is a lot of insanity in this thread. I would hate for a newcomer to SY music to stumble on this thread. I've been here a lot of years and honestly there is a new low in this thread, and I'm not saying you have to love RH.

Anyway, fuck it. One random thought:

Someone said TKOL songs all sounded the same. Now, TKOL is not my fav RH, but my main problem with it is how the songs sound like they are from 2 entirely different EPs!!

NOBODY SAID THOM SHOULD QUIT THE BAND, GODDAMMIT. Except SFAD, who was jokingly accusing me of saying that (which I was not).

But dead battery's posts and the grandpa music shit are just total asswind.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|