View Single Post
Old 12.11.2012, 09:03 AM   #12
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
I fucking love this album, and i fucking love how an album can sound so fresh and exciting 10 years later. I have a hell of a lot of love for NYCGAF. I cannot believe how beautiful Free City Rhymes is. NYCGAF is probably in my top 5 songs ever by anyone. ever.

its an album which grew on me (and i guess alot of other people?) slowly. i think thats why it's so special, i feel like it was a discovery. Like the best sy, the madness and confusion exploded into something so beautiful that was mine.
None of my friends are into sy much and so other than you lot the music is kind of my secret.

this album, the track Washing Machine and Sympathy for the Strawberry are so unreal it fucks me up.
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|