View Single Post
Old 07.31.2008, 07:51 AM   #52
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno, do noise kids really only like noise? Are there really people like that? I'm surprised by the noisefanatics board, I see people listening to indie rock and pop. It seems noise kids are just really in love with sound.. an idea I can definitely relate with. Though it also, I think, clouds people's judgement on what is actually quality.

Thinking about it now, I think it's pretty easy to tell jsut by listening to someone's noise if they mainly listen to noise or just sample its flavors now and then. Not bragging or anything and to say nothing of the quality of my music at all, but I think when you listen to the "noise" I make, it obviously sounds different because I obviously don't exclusively listen to noise.

Another problem with the noise scene is people... wait, I already said this.. PEOPLE LOVE PACKAGES TOO MUCH. I see so many people going "man that new package is killer the cd won't even play but the packaging is crazy it's a dead dog man the CD IS STUFFED INSIDE A DEAD DOG!"

Noise people especially get wrapped up in the IDEA of noise, like "man this is raw as fuck this is crazy", which says nothing about the actual quality of the recording. Noise reviews are the worst.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|