View Single Post
Old 11.04.2015, 05:19 AM   #47448
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I like Led Zep. there's multitracks and outtakes on youtube that I like better than the official versions because of muddy mastering shit. II is in particularly muddy but these versions are pretty clean.

yeah, I like Led Zeppelin. I love Bonham. he's what keep that band together and the one that drove all of them to their full potential because he was the heavy gravity center pushing the others outwardly to heights that they never would have got to without him.

can't hate on Zeppelin but, when I don't want to hear them I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HEAR THEM!! GAWD!!!

Zeppelin III is just as good as any early Sabbath record.
I like Zeppelin still too (I think I am one of the only ones here who bought Celebration Day 3LP box, not listened it much, but enjoyed all the times). But I think the most reason of my Zeppelin fanship is that it is one of my earliest bands Iīve heard. If I had heard then Family or Fairport Convention, I donīt think I would have ever listened Zeppelin as much as I did.

Also I now think there isnīt anything special even in Zeppelin III, for example Fairport Convention did very similar stuff that time but lot better.

It was just that Peter Grant was so genius to make that band so popular that nowdays people just think they also were influental (which they werenīt).

I donīt also listen much Zeppelin these days, but like them always when listening.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|