View Single Post
Old 11.03.2015, 08:49 PM   #47446
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green

can't hate on Zeppelin but, when I don't want to hear them I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HEAR THEM!! GAWD!!!

Well said. I don't really have anything against them, except for the fact that they kind of symbolically represent what I hate most about rock music. Taken as they are, they're fine. But not only do I not want to hear to them when I don't want to hear them, I don't want to hear anyone mention them I I don't want to talk about them.

Of all the bands that have been fucking talked to death, talked into near meaninglessness, Zep is at the top of the list. Unless I'm in one of those rare moods when I feel like playing "Tangerine" or "Immigrant Song", I don't even want to think about Led Zeppelin.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|