View Single Post
Old 09.17.2012, 08:29 AM   #2
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
As a rule festival sets will be shorter than headlining sets. I'm not aware of any Sonic sets that have ever been cut short due to weather or otherwise but there could be.

The shortest Sonic show I've attended was the Jimmy Kimmel show outdoor taping where::::

------------------concert chronology-------------------
07/11/06 - Los Angeles, CA @ Jimmy Kimmel Live

SET LIST NOTES
Incinerate
Reena
What a Waste
Rats
Do You Believe in Rapture?
Catholic Block
Jams Run Free
Pink Steam
Shaking Hell

"Incinerate" and half of "Reena" were aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the rest of the songs were exclusively for the studio audience.
------------------------------

Wasn't in a studio but a vacant lot around the corner. Sarah Silverman was there chilling on a couch with her then boyfriend Jimmy along with Bobcat Goldthwait, Tracy Morgan was also walking around stage. Sarah had her new dvd and she signed a copy to Thurston which he read on stage. "When are you gonna break up with your wife so I can marry her"...awesome he said. ////s
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|