View Single Post
Old 04.05.2012, 01:43 PM   #43212
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
This is a really good album, but I was expecting more. Or rather, less... less traditionally shoegaze. I was hoping for a little more personality.

I really like it though, but shoegaze needs a makeover.

I can see where you're coming from, definitely. I'm actually pretty new to the band, and have only heard this and 'Friends For Now'.

I actually caught 'em through a Canadian radio station I can sometimes pick up here in Michigan. I exclaimed, "OH SHIT! SHOEGAZE ON THE RADIO!?!?!!"

They were playing 'Dead Flowers', and I've been absolutely hooked ever since. That track, 'Gone', and the one that comes after it (I can't recall atm) are all more than worthy of making sure I listen to this one over and over again. I still have to dabble with 'Friends For Now' a bit more though.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|