View Single Post
Old 02.17.2010, 07:15 PM   #127
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
i used the kjv because i like it, but i haven't found anybody who disputes that it's slaves that he means and is specified in other translations.

if jesus was so caring and thought we should all be kind to each other and consider everybody to be equal, why didn't he condemn slavery in spite of the prevailing attitude of the time?

you can separate love and hate. one's kissy kissy and the other's punchy punchy

couldn't we have a discussion about another book like Imajica, the Pigeon or Love in the Time of Cholera?

The Bible is such a lonely book...

"And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her."

"Then the elders of the congregation said, How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing the women are destroyed out of Benjamin?"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|