Thread: SYR 7
View Single Post
Old 05.30.2008, 07:56 PM   #22
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucklechimp
Man, that's weird - I was just listening to some of Whip-Smart 30 minutes ago and thinking about how cool of a record it is. Dogs of L.A., Shane... Liz was such an amazing songwriter. I disagree with you though, I don't care how old those songs were, or whatever. They are amazing songs! Yes, she completely sucks now... But she really should properly release her Girlysounds stuff. I lost my Juvenalia CD long ago and I want to hear Animal Girl so bad.

she's reissuing guyville next month w/ some extra stuff, and playing some 'all guyville' shows soon after. more and more girlysound stuff is popping up so you may get your wish eventually, though i don't necessarily see why she'd have to give it a 'proper' release...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|