View Single Post
Old 12.11.2020, 01:32 PM   #175
g.
bad moon rising

g. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Well, with Gizz, I think every album up to Fishies is fresh and interesting. But this new one seems like they are repeating themselves, for the first time. Rats Nest didn't do much for me either.

Back to folklore.....is The National cool around these parts? Swift cowrote a bunch of these songs with Mr Dessner. There is great songwriting on this record. Lyrically the album is great. I fucking love it, ok? (I remember a lot of great reviews for 1989, but I never checked it out.)

Good for you man. You know what? I fucking it too. Lyrically it is superb and so well delivered. Dessner is such a great musician and I am a massive fan of Justin Vernon and Bon Iver who feature. And now Evermore is out which matches up to Folklore.
g. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|