Thread: Snarky songs
View Single Post
Old 08.12.2010, 12:06 AM   #11
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Bars - the only one I semi-frequent has a "vinyl Monday", which means people bring their own records and they play them. Always an eclectic mix of punk, 60's, strange star wars disco shit., blues, 80's fun hair cheese.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a karaoke bar. I did go, ONCE, but never again. The experience boiled down to me making fun of some asshole singing along to "mother" by Danzig. I was drunk, it was funny, but not funny enough to do again. I really shoulda got my ass kicked that night. Danzig loves violence.

Weddings...only ever been to two. I hate them. The first was my dad's second wedding, I don't remember what music was played, just remember feeling cool in my little tiny tux...I was pretending to be in Miami Vice. Haha...that long ago. The second was my best friend's. I was the best man. It was outdoors and music consisted of some dude with an acoustic guitar playing Radiohead covers...it was interesting.

Guess I don't frequent said locations enough to really...I don't know...have any solid input.