View Single Post
Old 06.22.2010, 05:40 PM   #111
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Not every racist is a klan member. In fact, most aren't even necessarily open about their racism in public. They save it for private, harmless moments with their friends, it isn't necessarily something that they think about on a daily basis.

A person can be outstanding in many other ways, to the point that their racism is completely overshadowed by how overly awesome they are. To ignore their positive qualities based on their hatred for something that doesn't directly involve you is sorta... bigotist.

so what are you trying to say? if someone is "awesome" i'm suppose to tollerate them being racist? no racist person can be "awesome", that just cancels the whole thing out.

doesn't directly involve me? - so i'm only supposed to care about racism if i'm a victim of it?

i'm supposed to shut up and let them be their racism-but-awesome selves without even mentioning how disgusting it is?

this is why the world is a rotting bumhole.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|