View Single Post
Old 06.22.2010, 05:14 PM   #103
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
I am going to get killed for this one but...

Rascism isn't going away anytime soon. I don't support racism in ideal terms (that is I believe everyone to be created equal) but I just don't see the practical world forgetting their prejudices anytime soon.

Many people act racist just because they don't want their own to mix with a certain group. I call that preventive. Would I want my daughter or son marrying into just any group? No.

Many races simply want their own to continue and marry their own ethnic group. And it is possible to not like an ethnic groups values as opposed to the whole group.

There are some peoples values who I don't agree with. Like a Chinese industrialist who doesn't have any sense of the environmental damages he causes through his business. I reserve the right to dislike him!

Pox on you Wang Chung!

1- EH?

2- Disliking industries that pollute the environment has nothing to do with disliking chinese people. If that was the logic, everyone would hate americans in general. I dislike cunts, no matter where they're from.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|