View Single Post
Old 07.06.2011, 04:18 PM   #14940
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Inception

7/10

It certainly didn't suck, but it's easily the most overrated movie of last year. I think everyone was just impressed with the special effects, which were pretty cool (nice MC Escher homage in there), but that's not enough to carry a film once it leaves the big screen. Also, the subplot with Leonardo di Caprio's wife was a bit depressing. Are we really so starved for quality Hollywood films these days that even the most slightly intelligent film gets hailed as a masterpiece?

One last thing: I don't know about you guys, but my dreams are never that literal...

Definitely gets weaker with additional watching. At the theater I was impressed at home not so much. 3rd time through I fell asleep and my dream was better.