View Single Post
Old 10.08.2009, 05:11 PM   #37
l'voyeur
bad moon rising

l'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's assesl'voyeur kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
de veras piensas que shows en peru y an ergentina se llenarian de gente?
Me gustaria ver un video de uno de esos shows.

I was surprised later of know that ,months ago,Thurston,in a interview for a argentinian magazine called "Los Inkorruptibles" told that he would like to play in Peru...so... why not?...I hope they can travel for vacation here,at least...and eat the great national food we have,one of the best of this side of the world.

In Peru we are starting in all this subject of great shows and all the things...(a taxes law problem was resolved,and then bands that never played here started to come ,just years ago,like REM,Oasis,Kiss,etc...but just classic big names...all they played in sold-out stadiums).

But some years ago Bjork played a good show in front of like 4,000...was in a sort of esplanade near of the main museum here...I know ,isn't many people...but being honest I think a SY show here would have similar crowd...I realized SY likes festivals (for logistic reasons,I believe)...so,I hope someone can organize some indy fests here in the near future...because many people here knows (and enjoy) SY,Mudhoney,Wilco,etc. etc...
l'voyeur is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|