View Single Post
Old 05.04.2006, 05:03 AM   #6
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
toxic J, hell yeah! my tutor doesn't believe me that people who are enthusiastic about such music will spend good money on a quality product.. David Keenan's book on the english underground, coil et al, was like 30 quid...
i'm trying to keep the cost as low as possible, although it will have to be quite high to cover a small print run..

Well obviously it's not going to appeal to the general public en masse... but for someone like myself and a lot of other people worldwide this would be a very exciting proposition.

I would actually pay up to £50 (or more) if it was definitive, well produced and contained some critically savvy writing as well as some cool photographs. Lets face it there is precious little around on this subject and it is possibly my favourite musical period... the Kill yr idols doc was very disappointing so there is definitely room for the right publication to sweep the board.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|