View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 07:20 PM   #72
sandwich mulroney
little trouble girl

sandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
fuck off!

seeing nurse performed live (espec. rock in seine, eurocknees, rock em ring) made me appreciate this album even more! sy's late '80 early '90 are gone, finish, finito....what do you expect?...that's normal progression...like it or not.

Fuck on!

I saw it live too. S'alright.

I'm not particularly concerned with late 80's/early 90's Youth... After years of listening to the albums all the way through like a good completist, I've been able to suss out a handful of songs on each album that I enjoy. I've got them all and I'll buy this new one as well, even though my sense is that it may not try anything new or sound markedly different.

And that is the normal progression of bands. I DID credit them for not falling into it for so long, after all. Every band does it eventually. It is a reminder to me though to open my ears back up to more new music than I had been listening to.
sandwich mulroney is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|