View Single Post
Old 04.15.2006, 05:40 AM   #17
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicderek
So, how long does it take to get your hearing back after seeing Dinosaur Jr. live? Cause I am deaf. J's guitar was so loud last night I thought I was going to lose consciousness. It was superb. But seriously, I'm deaf.

I KNOOOW!! I had the same ringing pain after the gig. Didnt mind too much, i know that it was well worth it, to be fucked thru the ear by Dinosaur doesnt bother me all that much. Twas definately loud....an noisey....an fuzzy....and energetic...The croud was buzzing, croudsurfers, moshers, the odd few oldies who liked 2 smack the bouncing kids. But yea absoloutly BRILIANT SHOW...so fuckin loud man.....
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|