View Single Post
Old 11.13.2018, 10:55 PM   #50051
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Try Oranssi Pazuzu if you think metal hasn't evolved beyond bullshit like Deafheaven.
oh, i went and listend and liked it a lot... at first

by the third song i wanted a mute button for the vocals though...

i hear you on the yearning for the return of the piercing tenor

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I said in a follow-up post that 1990 was a bit ridiculous a cut-off point, and my original post was definitely too black and white. Although I do still believe Metal has been the most interesting area of Rock music for about the last 15-20 years.

Great example.

hey, where is that jootoob you posted earlier? that was great! ended up getting sidetracked by a 30’ jordan peterson video, and lost it

ps- peterson has some ok things, he’s very wrong in others, but the comments, lololol, a buncha knuckle draggers. i wonder if he realizes what followers he’s getting. ok enough peterson.where is that ego ego chaos chaos thing??
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|