View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 03:34 PM   #38438
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
This is really none of our business aside from simply warning our friend to be careful and cautious. A lot of "fun" things and "fun" people unfortunately can also totally wreck lives.. hence warnings of heeding caution. That is all i have to add, as you said, they iz grown so i will let them take care of themselves but i try to at least warn my friends when they are getting into risky situations.

Oh yeah, and bedroom police are perfectly reasonable some people fuck children and others rape people so just because "they think its fun" doesn't make it ok no matter how much Foucault you read yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|