View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 10:46 PM   #28
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
No. They all sucked. Burma's might be decent but the others weren't. It doesn't help that the Pixies and Dino weren't that great to begin with.

Holy shit! How can you say the Pixies and Dinosaur Jr sucked? Blasphemy!!! They do not suck. They never have sucked, don't suck and never will suck. They are truly talented bands. I can't believe my eyes!!!!

Pixies and Dinosaur Jr are two of the greatest bands of the past 50 years and there's just no other way to it. You're simply mistaken, my friend. I pray for your rock and roll soul.

P.S. Mission of Burma's reunion was more than "decent". It was fantastic. I saw them perform the first gig after 2 decades when they played the Fleet Boston Pavilion while filling in on the Sonic Youth/Wilco tour a few years ago. And I have to say they were in top form. And after they officially reunited and realeased OnOffOn, it just proved to me and the rest of the music-savvy world that a band that hadn't played together in 20 some odd years can still kick the shit out of most of the other bands half their age. MoB's reunion has been magnificent. An all-out bliss-fest. Truly one of the greatest bands in the past 30 years. They just haven't found their right audience.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|