Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 08:39 AM   #17
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Think what you will, but I thought the video segments and commentary on this week's Real Time with Bill Maher was telling concerning Hillary's rollercoaster of mixed emotions and messages:

the quotes below are paraphrased comments

Hillary cries: "Woe is me...everyone is so hard on me...life is hard on me because I'm a woman."

Hillary is complemetary of Obama: "gotta please, gotta let him know I like his shirt and tie and that I'm proud to run alongside him..."

Hillary gets angry: "Obama is misrepresenting me...he's a snake like all the others!"

Hillary resorts to angry sarcasm: "I feel like no one is paying attention to me anymore. Oh that's right, you've got your magical prince now who is going to open up the heavens and bring change and hope and joy and peace and love and fix all the world's problems."
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|