Thread: NOFX
View Single Post
Old 08.04.2006, 11:16 AM   #125
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanks
ok but thats not the point if those pricks have nothing good to say then they shouldnt bother saying it in the first place this was a thread for people who like NOFX not for people to bash on them
\

You started this thread by asking "Anyone like these guys besides me?" Some people said they sucked, some people said they were okay, some said they used to like them, etc... Don't start a thread asking for people's opinions and then get pissed off when their opinions differ from yours. Seriously, you don't need to take it as a personal insult that some people think that NoFx sucks. You keep saying that you hate SY, but guess what, it's not going to ruin my day cause I DON'T CARE! People have different tastes in music, get over it. Here's an idea, if you want to start a thread where everyone loves NoFx, go post on a NoFx message board. Otherwise, grow the fuck up.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|