View Single Post
Old 03.03.2017, 12:31 PM   #2458
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
then again, withdrawal into an epicurean garden is not always possible. desirable, sure, but possible?

i don't know. i lucked out with my situation or maybe i was always looking for it.

i'm living in my woods but anything from an ecological catastrophe to a change in the laws could make this into a place of misery. nothing lasts forever, after all, does it?

eventually, whether from a retreat, an epicurean garden, or a place of healing, one has to connect with the world again. sorta like guido anselmi in 8 1/2: he's hiding in a spa, but the world comes to get him. he tries to run away (even hides under the table, lol) but eventually has to make peace with it.

it looks as if social and community life are unavoidable. and one has to find a way to continue in it.

of course, nothing wrong with a little rest and recuperation first.

so i'd suggest that.

a retreat is great but it doesn't have to be permanent. hence, vacations.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|