View Single Post
Old 03.02.2017, 05:06 PM   #2445
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I've been feeling utterly defeated lately.

Session's press conference about to start. I bet on fuck-all happening. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm right there with you. It's not my furnace's fault. I've been unfair to my awful furnace that is going to cost $6,000 to replace.

Seriously though.. I have been feeling the same way. A friend of mine thinks Sessions' goose is cooked, but I have no faith in this administration or in congress to make the tough, scrupulous call.

Sessions' guilt, or admission of wrong-doing, would necessarily implicate Trump, and then congress would have a much bigger turd to bury. My bet is Sessions is going to walk, and the media will be blamed for spreading inflammatory rumors.

What's "ethical" is simply being redefined by the post-Tea Party right before our eyes. I saw a public school teacher sharing a Facebook story accusing the women who protested Trump's speech by wearing white of being sluts... in a forum where he interacts with students. This should be unethical, punishable, but hahah. Nope. Silly me. Women with opinions are incompetent sluts who should be "drained," and it's OK for state employees with a huge influence on kids to say this right next to their "way to go across country team!" Status updates.

This is the world. I'm getting under a table.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|