View Single Post
Old 08.26.2013, 11:44 AM   #36915
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

re: the vma's, i read that "the filthy cracker seed of billy ray cyrus" (i'm just quoting here) damaged america's retinas for eternity. i've only seen stills, and it looks truly atrocious.

I know. I'm like, what the fuck is she snorting now? I miss the cool stoner chick Miley who had long hair, wore jeans and converse, and was generally the most tolerable of the cracked celebrity tabloid chicks. Alas now? That Rihanna haircut ONLY WORKS for redbones from the Caribbean, and even then, there are 50 years of controversy about it there

Miley. Stop snorting shit. Go back to smoking pot, it was working for you. Maybe you should hang out with Michael Phelps instead of that Nicki Manaj bullshit you're gettin twisted with..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|