View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 04:21 PM   #102
Shaka
little trouble girl

Shaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's asses
Great show tonight ! The new songs sound better than i thought, and i loved when Kim said "This is an old song, so old that it's new". I was like what are they gonna do, was thinking about some Confusion or Bad Moon stuff, and then... Shaking Hell !

I recorded the show but, i fucked up royally at the beginning... and missed the first half of Incinerate. Didn't know the Web Radio Recorder i installed 5 minutes before the show started could only record 1 minute when unregistered... so i had to do something about it. Took me 2 more minutes but it was already to late...

I'm uploading it anyway to Megaupload but it's taking forever, 35% done, 1h left before it's up... And it's very rough, it's just a big 80Mo mp3 file so if somebody took the time to do it better, maybe in flac and with separate tracks for each song, that would be cool but in the mean time, for those who can't wait, it'll do i guess until a better upload comes up.

Oh, and the annoucer said the album would be out june 5th. But she also called Lee "Leonard" and Steve "Steven" so i don't know what to think about that.........
Shaka is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|