Thread: astrology
View Single Post
Old 08.30.2008, 12:51 AM   #169
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
No probs! I'm so used to typing at work that it's second nature to me

Amazing isn't it how spot on that book is? I tend towards massive cyncism on these things, but I'm very much impressed & convinced with Chinese astrology.
it is pretty interesting

i just did julian's chart

so much of it is in scorpio, it's insane...something like six planets including the sun..which is completely fitting because he's like the most intense person ever. and nothing gets past him. you cannot hide ANYTHING from him, there's no point even trying. he should be one of those people who interrogates you when you get arrested because he could make you tell him anything and even if you kept yr mouth shut he'd figure it out on his own.

but i can corner him and make the bastard do anything i want because i'm infinitely more clever than he is. trickery and illusions is my game.

oddly enough his chinese animal is a tiger which is equivalent to aquarius
and mine is a horse which is equivalent to gemini

and pisces + scorpio

perfect. neither of us could have been born at a better time.