View Single Post
Old 02.20.2015, 03:49 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Kurt was gone too soon.

I have a friend who teaches high school art in a predominantly Hispanic area and every Friday he brings in music.

the kids sometimes make fun of his music, and sometimes dig it, usually preferring danceable stuff. (kids today like to dance)

One day he put on Butthole Surfers and he said 4/5 of the class was dumbfounded and did not understand what they were listening to, and 1/5 of them were like "what is this? wow. This is weird!"

today's kids are fed their weirdness by massive pop stars. they understand TRUE weirdness when they experience it, which is rarely. I think that is why kids still dig Nirvana