Thread: Gaga album art
View Single Post
Old 05.20.2011, 10:33 AM   #51
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Gaga is pretty great, in just about every way a popular musician can be great.

I agree...... she's great, very talented and her music is actually pretty alright, and aside from say ABBA and Blondie I have zero interest in "mainstream pop" music....... my wife went and saw her a few months ago with her sister and they said it was the best time ever despite some soccer moms spilling wine on her and some drunk teenage dude hitting on her.......

HOWEVER, that cover is pretty fucking grotesque - but I feel like she knows what she's doing...... it kind of reminds me of Judas Priests Painkiller ha ha....... through my job I listen to a lot of pop radio and I've heard that Born This Way song like 5000 times and I'm fucking sick of it but I'll still respect her as an artist even if her music isn't blowing sand up my skirt.......

AND DID YOU FUCKING KNOW that ALICE FUCKING COOPER loves Lady Gaga........ I cannot think of a better person to endorse her, ALICE FUCKING COOPER is the fucking king of theatrical, over the top shit (and fucking awesome too!!!), and if ALICE FUCKING COOPER gives her his blessing who are you to contradict ALICE FUCKING COOPER.
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|