Thread: Gaga album art
View Single Post
Old 05.20.2011, 01:35 AM   #43
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
Her whole career is a poor choice. Though I'm sure someone already beat me to that point. I can't be bothered to read this whole thread ha.

Also all these madonna and gaga comparison's make no sense.

Primarily because Madonna was sexy and bold and "shocking" in a time where you could still shock people. Who is Gaga offending, shocking, or liberating in this decensitized age of sensationalism and sensory overload?

She fits right in with all the other idiots that noone really gives a fuck about.

The fact that she is popular and not burnt at the stake like Madonna during the like a prayer era is proof of my statements.

I'll be ignoring this thread, getting high, and listening to thee oh sees. I like their music. It sounds nice.
She's certainly offended you.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|