View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 07:19 PM   #12030
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Watching this great movie before work..

I've seen this one quite a few times (not to be confused with another horror film released way later called Final Exam). What's weird is that they make it a point to keep the killer's identity hidden, having him lurk in the shadows and stuff -- almost like there's going to be some big shocking reveal at the end. And then, turns out, it's just some random killer. No motivation for his actions or anything. Just some dude killing people, and he gets killed, the end! Haha.

When I get off work tomorrow, me and the old lady are going to watch the rest of ALICE (since she fell asleep watching it the other day), The Killer (John Woo's 11/10 action masterpiece), and if I'm still awake, I might throw in THE DEMON, since I love that movie..

One time, Robe. played at a theater and Kyle edited all the best parts of the Demon into a 15 minute DVD and we played in front of it. Amazing film.
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|