View Single Post
Old 07.23.2015, 04:12 PM   #39504
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
The kid, as symbol man calls him (I call him the big boss in deep irony), sent me a passive-aggressive congratulatory note in response to the official announcement that I'm leaving. The first paragraph followed this outline: 1. congratulations; 2. sorry to see you go; 3. guilt trip about the lurch you're leaving us in.

The second paragraph discussed a new project he needs me to complete before I leave. HA!

Okay, that was weird enough. Within a day of my announcement comes an announcement that a coworker of mine is also leaving! Today she asked me if I got a weird congratulatory note from the big boss, like she did. "Let me guess," I said. "Congratulations. Sorry you're going. Guilt trip." "YES!" she said.

The big boss is a big jerk.