View Single Post
Old 07.03.2010, 07:52 PM   #24836
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I mean, really!

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=45462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King

That beaner Rick Sanchez on CNN keep saying that it's going to start raining oil. Should I put out buckets? Will my roof catch on fire?

I don't really see how it could get up there. Fire and brimstone, now that's a serious danger, of course, as it is known to occasionally rain down from heaven:

Genesis 19:24:

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Of course, we don't know if there is oil in Heaven (there has to be, how else could we drive our cars when we arrive in Heaven?), so maybe if a leak occurs there, it might start raining oil down here.

But then, of course, there are no failing British Oil Companies in Heaven who can cause such stupid mistakes to occur, as Brits go to Hell. So I don't think you have to worry about that.

evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|