Thread: Suicide Squad?
View Single Post
Old 08.18.2016, 02:07 PM   #31
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I still haven't seen it and my interest has declined steeply with every article I've read, including the favorable ones.

you shouldn't do that man. I wish you had just seen it early and not been filled w/ negative press. The whole thing is stupid honestly. I think if this had come out a few years ago it would have been praised. It's just being compared to like 6 other comic book movies per year now. I think critics are overthinking shit they shouldn't. It had its holes and nonsense, but it was full of fun (unless you were one of those people that decided going in that you weren't going to let yourself have fun).