View Single Post
Old 02.18.2011, 08:49 PM   #21
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolfo
Me. but my connection is terrible. i was recording, but with so many video pauses, kinda ruins everything.
but don't worry. some of the footage will be available on the website.

My connection is decent. I enjoyed it very much. I would have liked it to last a lot more, even. It was great from start to finish, the last couple of songs really killed, especially those parts where they kicked out the jams.

I'm gonna start following this band very closely, and i'm thankful with Steve Shelley. Due to his involvement, i started paying attention to Disappears, they are right up my alley, but i most likely wouldn't know about them if not for their link with one of my favourite drummers.

Adolfo, would you mind recommending me the software you use for the purpose of capturing streaming video? I'm only familiar with the downloadhelper extension on firefox, but it wouldn't always work, especially on sites like this. There's still a Low performance that i'd like to snatch from some website, but so far the pieces of software i've downloaded and tried have all been useless. Please, hook me up if you can. Thanks.