View Single Post
Old 08.18.2014, 06:37 PM   #66
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i wanna die everyday. i heard that marc maron interview. i know what hes going through. i choose cirrhosis or lung cancer though. that is if i can ever afford it again... shit.

You don't want lung cancer, I know its cliche but lung cancer is possibly one of the worst ways to day, it can be a slow, agonizing, destructive process where just taking a small breath can be like inhaling shards of glass. Sadly the lucky ones are those whose cancer goes metastasis and spreads to the other organs which can kill a person within weeks and so end the potential months and/or years of suffering

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|